x2c control arms

i had heard about the problems too but i had heard those were on the tubular ones they made getting egg shaped in the bushing locations , but they supposedly fixed that problem . what about jdsperformance.com , they have upper and lower tubular sets for 179 ??

IIRC, I believe the failure was with their old tubular arms. Their supplier changed bushing material and the bushings would deteriorate to the point that the ends of the arms were taking a real beating. Then the arms ended up with egg-shaped openings where the bushings resided.

I think MustangLife has the X2C UCA/LCA combo. You might PM him about it.

EDIT: Darn it, I type too slow BTW, I just got some BMR lowers (tubular) and they are NICE. They have a good rep with the F-body crowd and I thought I'd give them a try. http://www.bmrfabrication.com

You might want to look here on stangnet at the pro3i control arms...they look pretty nice and have great reviews and are nicely priced also. That's what I will be getting for my 98 cobra in the next few weeks.

Ive heard good things about Maximum motorsports control arms. Ive heard Steeda is pretty good as well as UPR. I have heard bad things though about X2C. No personal experience though. Might want to do a search on here and see what you come up with.