Xcal2 tune and Steeda CAI help please.

SpazHairlip

Jun 13, 2005
Ok, I know this is gonna sound dumb, but I got my Steeda CAI and Xcal2 last night and I pulled the manuals out of the box to read them. I put the Xcal2 manual down for a minute to go into the other room and apparently the 9 year old picked it up and put poop inside it and then rolled up it. Well I would never of known what happened to it until I hear him walking around the house saying that he can’t wait to eat his bum taco.

Anyway, I don’t have the instructions anymore and I was wondering if someone could post or explain the procedure. I did glance at it and it said to disconnect a few things first before plugging in the Xcal2 but I don’t remember much else about it.

• Sponsors (?)

If it is anything like the Predator then you just have to plug it in. There should be no disconnecting of any kind. Since it is running off of the battery you want to make sure your doors aren't open (so the lights don't come one), any lights are off, the radio is off, and the A/C is off. I recommend doing it at night if you live somewhere that gets hot or humid during the day, lol.

You won't need the krappy instructions :rlaugh: . The predator is kinda like a video game. It will walk you through everything once you plug it in then select the tunes you would like.