Yet another exhaust question, YEAH!

cool let us know how it sounds and post a sound clip if possible

BTW you will need the exhaust hanger/isolaters for the passenger side. you can get them from ford or a junkyard from a 98+ GT donor car

1 hanger is where the muffler is located the other is up behind the rear bumper.

• Sponsors (?)

I'll post if I can figure out how to record audio files by then! Heck, my daughter will show me!
Luckily, the pace-setter adapter pipe even comes with the required exhaust hangers for the upgrade! We are set to go!
Ken

I had the something similar to the pacesetter from MAC, but the guy at the exhaust shop refused to put it on so he just hacked the y-pipe off behind the cats and hooked me up with 2 straight pipes. Atleast I got the $119 back for the MAC pipes. ;-) I'm interested to see how those Force mufflers sound.

AP1995V6 said:
I had the something similar to the pacesetter from MAC, but the guy at the exhaust shop refused to put it on so he just hacked the y-pipe off behind the cats and hooked me up with 2 straight pipes. Atleast I got the $119 back for the MAC pipes. ;-) I'm interested to see how those Force mufflers sound.
here is a sound clip of the force mufflers
http://www.dragstripwarriors.com/video/Witrapped.avi
they sound just like my flowmaster super 40's on my 98