Yet Another New Member

Well, that was painless (relatively). So, I'm here and no, I'm not a duplicate account for someone else who stole my handle. I was Captain Jack long before either Pirates of the Caribbean or the Doctor Who restart - albeit I've been a fan of Doctor Who since the 1980s when Mustangs were built on the Foxbody platform.

I have a 2014 S197 convertible. It's mine. It's paid for. That's all the matters. Believe it or not, I actually sold my Harley because I wasn't riding it anymore - the Mustang was just too much fun to drive. I was also tired of it being too hot and/or windy to ride.

I reside in Southern California where convertibles are almost required by law. There's nothing like cruising along PCH with the top down - except that I'm stuck in the fricking desert where it's too hot to do much driving with the top down here either. Okay, okay, I hear you. I'm kvetching.

Anyway, I heard about this forum from a Facebook page dedicated to Mustangs when someone asked about realigning the roof of his convertible. Someone posted a link to this forum from there, I followed it (I'm not sure why, it's not like I own a convertible or anything) and decided, "What's one more Mustang forum? I can stop any time I want, right?"

Heh heh, yeah, whatever. So that's who I am and why I'm here. I guess. One can never have too much information about a Mustang, right?

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.

Post a picture or two of your mustang for us, we like pictures here.

Look around our '05-'14 subforums. You'll find lots of information about your car there. Feel free to comment on any thread there as well.

It's good to have you with us.