• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

yet another order question

  • Thread starter Thread starter DrSmith
  • Start date Start date Jun 14, 2005
D

DrSmith

Member
Sep 2, 2004
181
0
17
Maine
Jun 14, 2005
#1
  • Jun 14, 2005
  • #1
Sorry this is so basic: I want to put the larger wheels on my car, is is cheaper to go with some aftermarket rims or buy the 18' wheels stock? I do know it will depend on what I order. Also I am worried about the term "late availability". When I thought I was going to buy an 05 I was going with the cheapest rims and upgrade later. Is there any advantage with the stock 18 inche rims?
Thanks,
Doc
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

0
V6 to V8 Swap info
  • 02_2v_Curtis
  • Jan 11, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
877
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jan 11, 2026
02_2v_Curtis
0
B
'03 GT Fuel Pump/Pressure/Delivery Issue
  • Brodach
  • Oct 21, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
992
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 31, 2025
gkomo
Place to Avoid: Jamison Auto Group in Gulfport, MS
  • D Durden
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
46
Views
3K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 16, 2026
Noobz347
E
Finished my Fox Hydroboost Install - Tips
  • Engineer Duane
  • Apr 9, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2025
Engineer Duane
E
Engine 302 production block selection
  • FastDriver
  • May 19, 2024
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2 3
Replies
48
Views
8K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 1, 2025
FastDriver
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?