another monkey on the way...

hungrymonkey

White by Birth, Trash By Choice
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Oregon.
well, I went and did it. Litterally.

my wife is about a month along. I get to look forward to more potty training, sleeplesss nights, and grey hairs.:bang:

might be worth it though :D

• Sponsors (?)

hungrymonkey said:
I get to look forward to more potty training, sleeplesss nights, and grey hairs:bang:

might be worth it though :D

Two thoughts:
1.) Did you notice the "targeted advertising" in this thread? :lol:

2.) If this one is a girl (or if any other children are girls), and they're not yet teenagers; you "have not yet begun to grey"!!!
References: Cowgirl Tink on this Forum, NoNameKitten on mercurycougar.net (Please edit out the "Might be worth it though" thought before either one of them has a chance to read this thread!) :nono:

Okay, a third thought:

3.)Since this will be a little HungryTrunkMonkey, with that make him/her a "HungryGloveboxChimp"??? :D

85 Turbo Bird said:
That's the only reason to have kids in the first place! Nothing better than cheap labor :D

Congrats on the news!!!! :nice:

i don't know about your kids but my daughter is nowhere near cheap and she's not even a teenager yet...god help me. my wife just spent 200 bones on school clothes for a 7 year old!!!! and we can't even get her to clean her room much less do any other kind of labor

My current child (at least until I give him to the gypsies or circus). Is 7 years old.

I kind of know what to expect. Just didnt know I would have to know what to expect. :D

And for your guy's information. I did replace one of the lower control arms on my 67 yesterday. I do not see how a car that has sat in my garage for 3 years could accumalate so much grease and dirt. The thing should be spotless. It was clean when I put it in there.

On the positive side. I do have to move into a bigger house, It even has a garage big enough to park two cars and actually work on them.

chepsk8 said:
That's the way I got my Cobra built!!!!

Congrats! :D

You're making me think about this..... you got Dee to help you build CheapSnake, and she doesn't get to drive it! Jessie, on the other hand, has already claimed the Big Cat for her own..... I'n thinking it may not be me that lays across the shock towers and export brace while changing lifters and pushrods :D