Build Thread My 1986 T-top Build - Lasting Memories

You should have those tires mounted on whatever wheel choice you go with since they were free, then test fit to see just how much room you actually have to grow for sure. Im sure they can be stretched onto a 13" rim, I mean all those "stanced" peeps do it.
My brother didn't give them to me, just let me see what they would look like underneath.

Gotta be a thrill seeker Nick, going 315's.

I've noticed Goodyear tires seem to have a wider side wall on them compared to others.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Alright Noobz, what the hell?
Don't bother.

It's like he has Cyber turrets.

He'll pop into a thread, babble some absolutely incoherent jiberish, and then disappear. When challenged, he thinks you're the one that's missing something for not getting it, and never reappears to clarify his statement.

Case in point,...."the SN prophecy",........What the hell that was about has cost me exactly zero minutes of sleep.

If you're gonna insist on making these obscure statements Noobz,..You gotta at least re-appear to be able to prove that you are in fact from another planet.

And demonstrate how we mere earthlings are lacking the 4th dimensional mindset that makes your commentary impossible to comprehend at our menial levels.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm up, may start grinding some welds in a couple hours after running some chores. Need to make sure the bank account can recover a bit from my broken AC before getting too far with car stuff.

I'm up, may start grinding some welds in a couple hours after running some chores. Need to make sure the bank account can recover a bit from my broken AC before getting too far with car stuff.
Yeah, no sht on the ac. I had to replace mine two years ago. Bye bye 5K!

I need to grind a bit myself, in my neighborhood, I'll usually wait till lunch time before I'll do something as loud as that.

I'm up. Been up since 6:30. I was telling hoopty I've actually been sleeping after getting some good meds for my back. Took some late Friday night and slept till almost noon yesterday, lol. Bit of a sleep deficit there...

I'm going to spend today in the shop finishing assembly on an engine for a friend.

I'm up. Been up since 6:30. I was telling hoopty I've actually been sleeping after getting some good meds for my back. Took some late Friday night and slept till almost noon yesterday, lol. Bit of a sleep deficit there...

I'm going to spend today in the shop finishing assembly onan engine for a friend.
Done with rain down there?

I've discovered my Bermuda grass really digs all this rain followed by sunshiny warm days.

Truthfully today, I'll probably be doing more chores than working on my car.
I've discovered that if I do little to my yard other than mow it,...the " survival of the fittest" rule comes into play, and my bermuda grass gives it's weanie ass over to clover.

So I'm gonna celebrate the fact that I live in Alabama, and have a yard entirely dominated by weeds.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2fI3-f1IbE

Shot I'm just hanging out today.
20160430_172843.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

I'm going to spend today in the shop finishing assembly on an engine for a friend.
So your back feels better?