Build Thread My Never Ending 89 Notch Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Well I went to the American muscle show in PA. Wasn't planning on it but did . Quick detailed the car down threw the 17x10s on it last night . Drove out there this morning . Hung out with Nick , Kris , and Scott as well as a few others . Left around 1pm cuz it was real feel of 111 outside . Get almost to my exit for the bridge and the fuel pump starts screaming . Cavatating the car littler loses all pressure . I let it cool make it over the bridge and one more time I had to stop. Get home frustrated . And my phone starts ringing . It's nick to tell me that I won BEST foxbody in show .

How the hell it happened I don't know because my car is not the caliber of Scott's . Scott took second right behind me . Either way it turned out to end not so bad . Still in shock I won !

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 8 users
c8e2d8311266716bf86ce1a9a195161b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 7 users
Wait wait wait wait wait ... Scott as in Scott Scott?? Like @RacEoHolic330 scott? I'm not trying to bash your car Jeff it's definitely a nice car but Scott's car is something you see guys on tv do. Congrats either way to both of you guys that's awesome all around!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Wait wait wait wait wait ... Scott as in Scott Scott?? Like @RacEoHolic330 scott? I'm not trying to bash your car Jeff it's definitely a nice car but Scott's car is something you see guys on tv do. Congrats either way to both of you guys that's awesome all around!!!
My point exactly ! Lmao