Outnumbered By Idiots

• Sponsors (?)

upload_2016-11-26_1-59-33.png

I had the same enthusiasms. Can't fault him for being eager.

I left all the FB groups this AM. Just too much bashing and misinformation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
30#ers onna stock motor? Wow

I get the vibe a lot of those guys are young and just learning. What turns me off is the "I know what I'm talking about" attitude a lot have. Suggest something different to what they "know" and a war breaks out.

It's funny because on FB you use your real name. On here, we are all anonymous but yet actually listen to the advice given and don't bash each other or pretend we know everything.

I also don't know why FB groups have become the new thing. There's no search function, no way to keep a post active and update it. It's just like BSing around the table about the same thing over and over and everyone forgets.

Then there's the "look at me" aspect where people hijack a post to put up pics of their car instead.

Social media has a desensitizing affect after a while. I don't know how youngsters get off on that. Better off getting in your ride and going through some gears.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

30#ers onna stock motor? Wow

I get the vibe a lot of those guys are young and just learning. What turns me off is the "I know what I'm talking about" attitude a lot have. Suggest something different to what they "know" and a war breaks out.

It's funny because on FB you use your real name. On here, we are all anonymous but yet actually listen to the advice given and don't bash each other or pretend we know everything.

I also don't know why FB groups have become the new thing. There's no search function, no way to keep a post active and update it. It's just like BSing around the table about the same thing over and over and everyone forgets.

Then there's the "look at me" aspect where people hijack a post to put up pics of their car instead.

It is amazing these FB mechanics who are increbibly ingnorant get all sandy V's when you point out their simply wrong,. Their first reaction is to curse and attack you. I just laugh and continue to point out why they are wrong. The retard still kept trying to advise this other newb he should swap intakes on an otherwise stock motor because it will "run good" and it's only $12 in gaskets,. :bang:

Reactions: 1 users