Outnumbered By Idiots

he posted he has an SCT chip, 42# injectors and produced this dyno sheet from 2010

15193650_10211079691690459_5554637522632043857_n.jpg
Well that's a lot more than he coughed up when I called him on it. Still that was when the kit was fairly fresh. If he's managed to keep it all together with an sct and a set of arp studs then power to him.

• Sponsors (?)

he posted he has an SCT chip, 42# injectors and produced this dyno sheet from 2010

15193650_10211079691690459_5554637522632043857_n.jpg
I'm not doubting his car makes some serious numbers, but his original post is utter garbage. Sure stockish heads and intake. But there's a lot more to his setup than stock from tb to oil pan. These are the attention whore posts that get all the ignorant masses to scream :leghump: yeah, you gotta love a 5.0, but after you add up all the nickel and dimes it's not as cheap or as simple as clicking buy it now on eBay. Then to average up 1000 passes over 7 years he's got to run 2.5 passes a day. Utter bull:poo:. Assholes want to look like weekend garage heroes then let them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
You obviously didn't google on3. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Yes I''m ashamed, more so because I don't have a tubo setup and I still don't get it?
I googled it, they sell turbo stuff, sorry to say I know little to nothing bout power adders but I know what they do to stuff and what they can undo if your not careful. As far as that guy get'n those numbers outta tweeked stock stuff with a hair dryer and not splitting the block in two is highly commendable, if it'ts true.
Don't be too hard on me.

Yes I''m ashamed, more so because I don't have a tubo setup and I still don't get it?
I googled it, they sell turbo stuff, sorry to say I know little to nothing bout power adders but I know what they do to stuff and what they can undo if your not careful. As far as that guy get'n those numbers outta tweeked stock stuff with a hair dryer and not splitting the block in two is highly commendable, if it'ts true.
Don't be too hard on me.
I should have used the sarcasm font. I honestly have no experience with on3 other than they have a horrible reputation for ill fitting parts. As far as Turbo kits go they are the cheapest and there's a good reason for that from what I have read.
There just has to be other behind the scenes stuff going on here otherwise we would all have 5-600hp cars.

I'm not doubting his car makes some serious numbers, but his original post is utter garbage. Sure stockish heads and intake. But there's a lot more to his setup than stock from tb to oil pan. These are the attention whore posts that get all the ignorant masses to scream **** yeah, you gotta love a 5.0, but after you add up all the nickel and dimes it's not as cheap or as simple as clicking buy it now on eBay. Then to average up 1000 passes over 7 years he's got to run 2.5 passes a day. Utter bull****. Assholes want to look like weekend garage heroes then let them.

Well, he stretched his initial claim on the numbers looking at the dyno sheet, but I'd say 437/550 on a stock motor with 11 psi looks about right. These turbos ain't no joke. Maybe you should just admit you've been to the rodeo, but never saddled up?

:D

:stick:

I should have used the sarcasm font. I honestly have no experience with on3 other than they have a horrible reputation for ill fitting parts. As far as Turbo kits go they are the cheapest and there's a good reason for that from what I have read.
There just has to be other behind the scenes stuff going on here otherwise we would all have 5-600hp cars.

Missed by one minute!:rlaugh:

Well, he stretched his initial claim on the numbers looking at the dyno sheet, but I'd say 437/550 on a stock motor with 11 psi looks about right. These turbos ain't no joke. Maybe you should just admit you've been to the rodeo, but never saddled up?

:D

:stick:
Come on Allen you of all people know what it takes and its damn sure more than regular oil changes.