Tailpipes showing on GTs.

• Sponsors (?)

Another vote for the Cobra bumber. If you want a GT bumper leave the exhaust design alone, IMO. I have the Cervini's Cobra w/LX tails on my 88 GT.:D

The DECH that DMAN has looks nice and is kinda rare. I don't think it's available from them anymore (think they're out of business), but I heard there was a knockoff out there. Don't know about the quality though.

ABC Exclusive makes a copy of the DECH kit (and individual components, I believe), and there is no "DECH" written into it. I think it's ABC700 or something like that. Check out their site our open up any MMFF or 5.0 magazine - they advertise in all of 'em.

The new SLP catback that i have has polished stainless turndowns on it and they are visable, but not too much. I didn't think i was gonna like it, but i really do.

I would snap a picture of it but i got rearended this morning on my way to work and now the bumpers f-ed up so it doesnt look right. After i get it fixed i'll post some pics.

mansonozz said:
ABC Exclusive makes a copy of the DECH kit (and individual components, I believe), and there is no "DECH" written into it. I think it's ABC700 or something like that. Check out their site our open up any MMFF or 5.0 magazine - they advertise in all of 'em.

cool thxs...i'll look into it :nice:

pict001314al.jpg

Looks so at home

Attachments

• pict001314al.jpg
    pict001314al.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 35
87GTSnake said:
The new SLP catback that i have has polished stainless turndowns on it and they are visable, but not too much. I didn't think i was gonna like it, but i really do.

I would snap a picture of it but i got rearended this morning on my way to work and now the bumpers f-ed up so it doesnt look right. After i get it fixed i'll post some pics.

TRUE THAT...

I have the SLP cat-back and the polished stainless tips stick out ever so menacingly. I'll get some pics!

The Effects package was on it when I bought it in 93. Got so many compaliments on it I kept it that way. It is ok to me, I know one thing it is different, which I like. So many cars on here look alike. But to each his own, I grew up around hot-rods, shows and drag racing. So showing the pipes is kind of natural thing to me. I do like the Cobra style though.

backfocus said:
The Effects package was on it when I bought it in 93. Got so many compaliments on it I kept it that way. It is ok to me, I know one thing it is different, which I like. So many cars on here look alike. But to each his own, I grew up around hot-rods, shows and drag racing. So showing the pipes is kind of natural thing to me. I do like the Cobra style though.

Maybe if the tip's were flush with the bumper, but the way you have it now = :puke: