RANT!!! What Not To Wear (if Your A Fox Mustang)

• Sponsors (?)

I kinda like that wing. Is it still available?

How loud are your pumps? Mine isn't too bad. Gathering up parts this winter for a Sn95 cobra rack swap as I can't take the light and loose fox steering anymore. I loved the steering in my 2003 GT

I don't think so. I have one on an 89 that I bought and I think I'm going to look around for a stock wing to replace it with. I'll keep the Steeda wing on-hand for my 86 when it's time for @Davedacarpainter to repaint the whole thing. :D

I like carburetors, fact is, i like that i can spell carburetors. I like dos locos tacos too.:D

I may or may not be drinking alcoholic beverages this evening.@84Ttop ?

Perfect! :nice: Remember you saying you were going to repaint my 86? :D

Everyone else does.... Don't ya folks?

Reactions: 4 users
I have to give this mod a pass. Image torn between your Fox mustang and a truck with only one parking spot?
b112832d50f26a7461d8aa6ac7b580b2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
That make me think of a dodge rampage
IMG_0398.JPG

Reactions: 1 users
I don't think so. I have one on an 89 that I bought and I think I'm going to look around for a stock wing to replace it with. I'll keep the Steeda wing on-hand for my 86 when it's time for @Davedacarpainter to repaint the whole thing. :D

If you'll pony up for spies hecker or sikkens and a plain ticket, i'll come drink your beer noobz. I can drink and paint at the same time, fact is, i have to drink in order to paint.....shhhhh, let's not tell my manager, ok?:cheers:

Reactions: 2 users

I do recall a conversation like that between you two.... lol

Reactions: 1 users
If you'll pony up for spies hecker or sikkens and a plain ticket, i'll come drink your beer noobz. I can drink and paint at the same time, fact is, i have to drink in order to paint.....shhhhh, let's not tell my manager, ok?:cheers:
Does someone have to hold their finger on the air compressor while wearing a box on their head? I can handle that job, I look good in a box.