Progress Thread “Rising from Ashes 3” 98 Saleen S-281 build

• Sponsors (?)

I'll hold my judgement on the splitter until I've seen how it turns out, but I think the Saleen front bumper already comes forward like a splitter would far enough and it looks low enough, but I'm certain whatever Kevin comes up with will make me change my mind.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I'll hold my judgement on the splitter until I've seen how it turns out, but I think the Saleen front bumper already comes forward like a splitter would far enough and it looks low enough, but I'm certain whatever Kevin comes up with will make me change my mind.

I imagine that from the front of the car, it will look like a thin black line with some vertical stiffeners.

Reactions: 1 user
My goal is to make it a 1.75 inch extension of the front bumper body lines but not make the front bumper lower nor lessen ground clearance. Tall order I kno but if it was easy…….well

Reactions: 1 user
More tweaks
9D5758C3-39C3-401E-BBB8-BA82AC62629B.jpeg
15A345F8-33EF-40B5-A651-A1230FC946F2.jpeg
E930A240-FC3E-4B8D-9D43-033E39EE8F5D.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users