02 GT to Cobra brake conversion...

Fox_84

Dec 28, 2005
I currently have 02 front and rear calipers on my 93. I am wanting to go with the larger cobra setup. Where is the best place to buy a Baer brake kit and what kit is the best for the money? I dont mind to spend the money, but dont wanna go crazy and not benefit much. Also, what about anti-moan brakets? Will the GT brakets work or what all will I need for the rear? Is there a kit that includes everything I need to go from my current setup to the cobra size setup? Will the cobra front calipers and their brakets bolt up to the sn95 spindles with no modifications except the clearancing I have already done to clear the 02 PBR calipers? Also, anyone want to purchase my current setup? It is all brand new, I have not run it yet, I decided to go 17" wheels and just wanna fill up the wheels inside.

O yeah, I have stock length Strange 5 lug axles with the NorthRaceCars brakets for the GT calipers. Just wanna know what all i will have to have and if there is a baer kit out there that has it all. I already have sn95 booster and MC also and gutted prop. valve and installed a universal one for the rear.

• Sponsors (?)

stangsuspension.com has good prices on cobra calipers and rotors. For the front, you won't have to do any modifications. You will just also need to get cobra softlines, but everything else will bolt right up.