Electrical 02 sensor resistance test?

Att: Jrichker So I got codes 41 and 91, I replaced the 02 sensors and the code came back. I cleared the codes and now I'm going to trace down the problem before throwing money at it. I want to check the volts at pin 29 and 43 and make sure I don't have bad ground or broken wire. I noticed in a post here that you don't want to have the power on when checking the volts, will I need to disconnect the neg battery or just not turn the ignition on? also what are the volts that I'm looking for? The next wire I will check is the Hego wire it is now connected on the driver's side head (which is aluminum) with the ground strap from the firewall attached to it. I will check the connection first then relocate it to the back of the bell housing or intake for a better ground any advice on this would be great thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

No I have done some mods but I was very detailed and made sure everything was put together properly. Its a 93 vert ( auto) supercharged the car has been running great for over a year. I just recently changed the upper intake from a gt40 explorer to a gt40 tubular. Ran good but just recently Its been running ruff. It has a new TBS, IRC valve. I have kept the maintance up very well but just recently im running into this problem.

No I have done some mods but I was very detailed and made sure everything was put together properly. Its a 93 vert ( auto ) supercharged the car has been running great for over a year. What I replaced prior was TPS, IAC, EGR ( due to the diaphram leaking) and the position sensor (due to a code 32 which has gone away). I have a mild cam aluminum heads 24lb injectorers, FPR, and im still running the FMU with the FP @ 40lbs with vacuum line off. I just recently changed the upper intake from a gt40 explorer to a gt40 tubular. I have kept the maintance up very well but just recently im running into this problem. I pulled the intake off just to make sure none of the vacuum lines were damaged and I even replaced both intake gaskets. I replaced the 02 sensors cleared the codes and disconnected the neg battery after replacing them. The code came back so I wanted to check and make sure there is no issure with a ground. This weekend I was going to relocate the Hego ground and clean it up if need be and locate it to the back of my bell housing or intake with the fire wall strap ground. (It is now located on the drivers side head but Ive head that the aluminum heads may not ground as good. This is why im asking for help with my original post. I will recheck this weekend for any vacuum leaks with my smoke machine and ill get some carb cleaner a spray the vacuum lines just to rule out any leaks. Any advice would be great thanks.

Now for something less helpful, but funny.
329C97FE-07B0-4ACC-B387-46CF93074661.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users