• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

04 Gt Supercharger Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter lt3355
  • Start date Start date Oct 14, 2015

lt3355

New Member
Oct 20, 2014
13
0
1
Oct 14, 2015
#1
  • Oct 14, 2015
  • #1
Hey guys I just bought a vortech v-2 supercharger for my car it's the whole kit with a 8qt oil pan with the oil lines plumbed already. I'm just wondering what else I'll need? As of now I believe just a fuel pump and injectors any feedback would be great I need all the education I can get !
 

Three50won

10 Year Member
Jul 11, 2010
1,135
64
69
Oct 15, 2015
#2
  • Oct 15, 2015
  • #2
Fuel pump, injectors, tuning, and you're all set. Pics?
 

lt3355

New Member
Oct 20, 2014
13
0
1
Oct 15, 2015
#3
  • Oct 15, 2015
  • #3
thats what I thought. What size injectors a lot of people use 42 but the cobra are a 36 I think no pics yet won't be installed for awhile.
 

Three50won

10 Year Member
Jul 11, 2010
1,135
64
69
Oct 22, 2015
#4
  • Oct 22, 2015
  • #4
Go with at least 42s.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Supercharger and What else do I need? 1990 Saleen Vert 5spd
  • AlbertaGolfer68
  • Aug 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
589
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 27, 2026
General karthief
A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
193
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
A
Procharger install/prep questions
  • ahratrew
  • Nov 22, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
413
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Nov 26, 2025
Noobz347
1
Engine Motor swap from a 2003 Explorer
  • 1996mustang new
  • Oct 9, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
769
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 16, 2025
squeak93
Progress Thread Progress Thread- From6to8's 95 GT/Saleen Supercharged 331 install
  • from6to8
  • Mar 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 28, 2026
from6to8
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?