Roush '04 Mystic Saleen Cobra

MyStngsB2Fas4U

Oct 22, 2004
Does anyone know how many 04 Mystic Saleen Cobra Coupes were produced? I'm sure its not very many, but there is a dealership about 2hrs from me with one for sale, just wondering if its a 1 of a kind or not!!! Let me know!

• Sponsors (?)

there was a dealership out weat that got the sole rights to doing the mystiic cobras, liz at saleen can tell you what dealership it was but the rainbow paint option was still abavible in 04, she can be reached at 1-949-597-3880

C.Saleen said:
there was a dealership out weat that got the sole rights to doing the mystiic cobras, liz at saleen can tell you what dealership it was but the rainbow paint option was still abavible in 04, she can be reached at 1-949-597-3880

I believe it was orginally Damerow Ford, but they transfered their rights to Landmark early last yr and a major Saleen player also transferred from Damerow to Landmark as well. They currently still have the '04 Saleen Cobra Mystic car in the showroom with a heavy sticker price of 68k. Probably will be there for a while :D

mystic clear coat

i was blessed with the opportunity to see the mystic clear coat firsthand.
and let me just say, i will never forget it.
i drove by the dealership at about 40 mph, and it caught my eye. it was the most glorious car i have ever seen.
i went back the next day to check it out. this was in Miami, around Coral Gables, along rt. 1.
i don't remember the exact sticker price, but the paint job alone cost around 4k i *think* if i remember correctly.
it was from that day forward that i found a new dream car!!!!