05-06 cloth interior with all foam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Converted my roush cloth interior to roush leather on my '05. The car has 13,400 miles on it so the cloth interior is like new, smells new, no issues, no smoke.
It was professionally done.
What I am offering is the butt foam for both front seats and the back foam for both front seats, plus of course all the cloth interior, (front, headrests and foam, back seat).
This is a great buy because the foam breaks down over time, my stuff is tight, well 13,400 miles tight.
So it's good for a replacement or what have you. Also includes the airbag sensor for the passenger but seat. These are non side airbag seats.
Grey cloth with small running ponys.
$150 plus you pay the shipping - 2 big boxes or local come get them. Being stored inside in my finished basement. St. Louis, Missouri.
Jack

• Sponsors (?)

Converted my roush cloth interior to roush leather on my '05. The car has 13,400 miles on it so the cloth interior is like new, smells new, no issues, no smoke.
It was professionally done.
What I am offering is the butt foam for both front seats and the back foam for both front seats, plus of course all the cloth interior, (front, headrests and foam, back seat).
This is a great buy because the foam breaks down over time, my stuff is tight, well 13,400 miles tight.
So it's good for a replacement or what have you. Also includes the airbag sensor for the passenger but seat. These are non side airbag seats.
Grey cloth with small running ponys.
$150 plus you pay the shipping - 2 big boxes or local come get them. Being stored inside in my finished basement. St. Louis, Missouri.
Jack

PLEASE POST PICS...I'M INTERESTED....Also, this is a complete set, front and rear, or? ANd, is the cloth installed on the seats? I'm confused?...

Status
Not open for further replies.