Roush 07 Saleen Rear Bumper inserts??

Sleeperz25

Mar 9, 2009
I recently purchased an 07' s281 sc and am looking to get Grey rear bumper inserts but can't find anyone that makes them. All i can find are the stainless inserts which i would rather not get. Anyone have a suggestion?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I recently purchased an 07' s281 sc and am looking to get Grey rear bumper inserts but can't find anyone that makes them. All i can find are the stainless inserts which i would rather not get. Anyone have a suggestion?:shrug:

L@@K at my sig-----

If you don't mind vinyl lettering try this guy. Shoot him an e-mail and let him know that I refered you to him. I ordered the carbon fiber colored ones.

[email protected]

I and a few other's have used him, price was ok. GL.

mikebna

L@@K at my sig-----

If you don't mind vinyl lettering try this guy. Shoot him an e-mail and let him know that I refered you to him. I ordered the carbon fiber colored ones.

[email protected]

I and a few other's have used him, price was ok. GL.

mikebna

Thanks for the tip mikebna...I just emailed the guy, and waiting on a response. Did you get the carbon fiber ones for your vista blue extreme? I have a Vista Blue 07' Saleen S281 SC Convertible with the side decals and the windsheild decal Grey so i thought that the Grey vinyl would match it best on the bumper...What do you think??

wow seriously? Precision cut, perfect fit, no bubbles or wrinkles... looks same as silver... would of thought it would of a been a shoe in... dunno... just my 2 cents...

I keep thinking that if they were on my car I would have to get some big gold chains witha a huge clock and some other items hanging from them around my neck just to stand looking at them.
:uzi:
Of course I'm not a youg kid anymore either and I know they like that sorta thing,I just can't see a guy in his forties sportin that much bling on the ol rear bumper:eek:

Of course my inserts will not last as long, but they do not have any bubbles in them and are cut to fit also?

:D