D Don7Up Member Sep 14, 2025 25 32 23 IA Yesterday at 10:48 AM #1 Yesterday at 10:48 AM #1 My brothers 08 GT/CS was sold, and now I have this twin turbo kit to move on. To do that I need some help ID'ing it. I have yet to find any pics of these exh manifolds. The exh system appears to be ceramic coated steel. Thanks for any help. Attachments IMG_1696.webp 407.5 KB · Views: 10 IMG_1697.webp 481.6 KB · Views: 9
My brothers 08 GT/CS was sold, and now I have this twin turbo kit to move on. To do that I need some help ID'ing it. I have yet to find any pics of these exh manifolds. The exh system appears to be ceramic coated steel. Thanks for any help.
AeroCoupe lube between the nut and the face. I know my lubes Founding Member Oct 28, 2001 6,151 4,243 183 Claremore, OK Yesterday at 5:45 PM #2 Yesterday at 5:45 PM #2 Is this kit for the ‘08?
D Don7Up Member Sep 14, 2025 25 32 23 IA Yesterday at 7:15 PM #3 Yesterday at 7:15 PM #3 AeroCoupe said: Is this kit for the ‘08? Click to expand... Yes, 08 GT/CS 4.6L