Engine 1.6 roller rockers contacting even 86-93 valve covers

• Sponsors (?)

It's usually the baffles that cause problems. You just cut them out in 3 minutes with a dremel. Trick Flow valve covers solve all problems.

Kurt

Protruding bulges on inside of fox covers seem to be contacting valve springs. Cause no matter how high I lift the covers I can still feel contact inside the covers. Maybe it's the rockers themselves contacting

Trick flow covers work on 95 gt ?

Yes, perfect in every way. Even clears most intakes without running a spacer. They are cast valve covers so they don't warp.

These ones.

There is a Trick Flow oil filler neck you buy seperately. You can get it with a cap, or a breather. You drill the hole and stick it in, or you might be able to find someone who can weld a neck on there for you. I like that they don't come with the neck already in them, because it gives you more flexibility to put the neck where you have the most space.

Kurt

The trickflow valve covers are badass. I ordered tall ones, which gave me a little trouble with the alternator clearance. That was easy to fix though.

Great quality pieces. As noted above, make sure you order a fill neck as well.

The trickflow valve covers are badass. I ordered tall ones, which gave me a little trouble with the alternator clearance. That was easy to fix though.

Great quality pieces. As noted above, make sure you order a fill neck as well.

The killer part is that you don't need the taller ones. The short ones clear stud mount rockers and everything.

Kurt