14 months later... she's back on the road

I don't think this works financially.
Guys that F up other people's cars tend to not know how to handle a business or money either.
Probably take more time, money and aggravation than it's worth and you may still get nothing.

Glad you got it all done, must at least feel rewarding that you handled it all yourself.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I don't think this works financially.
Guys that F up other people's cars tend to not know how to handle a business or money either.
Probably take more time, money and aggravation than it's worth and you may still get nothing.

Glad you got it all done, must at least feel rewarding that you handled it all yourself.
true dat.. After things started going south I did some research on him, turns out he's been sued MANY times by other customers for thousands of dollars, in addition to criminal charges. A professional con man and overall scum bag.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Sorry to hear about it, Mike. I've had pretty bad luck paying "professionals." Now, my standing rule is that no one gets the car unless they are working in it immediately. If the car is waiting in the lot, then it's too low-priority. I want someone to want the business and prioritize the car. No exceptions. An appointment is fine, but if they can't stick to it, or if they start playing games, I'd rather just go it alone.

But on the bright side, the car is gorgeous! That is a hell of a car!

Reactions: 1 user