16 inch Bullitt wheels?

that would look soooo horrible....like 16" cobra R's lol

he'll have to suffice for a different style

Cragar makes some 16" wheels in that 'style' but definately not in a 4lug...that would be impossible based on the design....it'd have 4 spokes lol

Actually there are some 16'' American Racing Torque Thrusts out there, it's just a matter of finding a set. Also they're going to be 5 lug no matter what if you want that same style rim. American Racing did make a rim that has spokes that are similar, but they use a center cap design to cover the 4 lug pattern. They came in 17'' but good luck finding them, and they really didn't look as good as the real thing.

5 Spoke Bullitts would be impossible unless some took a holesaw to 1 of the Spokes in order use a lugnut. It would either have to have 4 Spokes or 8 Spokes in order to get away with 4 Lugs.

Thanks for all the replies.. the reason this friend of mine doesn't want to go to 17's is that he's afraid they'll be too big for the wheel well in a Fox and he won't be able to turn. I'm not sure; when I had my '88 5.0 it had the turbine wheels, which I think are 15 inch. Are 17's ok in a stock 5.0?