18x10 roush wheels

bangerstanger

May 31, 2006
i own a 94 GT and might be purchasing a set of 18x9 and 18x10 04 roush rims. my question is will the 18x10s fit in the rear of my car? they rims have a +41 mm offset and i know they won't just bolt on and i'll probably have to get spacers but more importantly how big of a spacer do i need?

anyone on this site running these set of rims on their sn95? any advice would be great!

• Sponsors (?)

I have the roush wheels, I decided to get 18x9 all around because of that retarded offset, I didnt want to bother with spacers and hope that it would work out well, its a really stupid offset if you ask me...damn roush!

are there any disadvantages of flipping the quad shocks? and is it easy to take it to the shop to get it taken care of? also even with the big offset think that spacers would eventually take care of the clearance problems? of course the fenders would also be rolled too.

I wish you luck man. See the problem is you will have to get custom spacers made, new and stonger studs. Then hope that they wont stick OUT of the fender too far, trust me it looks bad when they do. I did lots of research but sadly forgot most of the info, I remember calculating that the tires would be RIGHT on the edge of the fender when done with the spacer size needed to clear the inner suspension. You would have to roll them but even then I was worried that they might still be sticking out just too far. Im sure it WILL work but I didnt feel like f'in around I just wanted to get them on and roll!

But also take into concideration I dont know how much offset our cars can have untill they rub (without quad shocks), I just took the general size mustang offset and added a bit when I did my calculations, if you know what I mean.

I measured my rear with the 9" in there and I have like 1/2" untill the tires at the edge of the fender. So if you added a 1" spacer the would be sticking out too far.

9" back space is 6.1875" and 21mm offset
10" back space is 7.1875" and 41mm offset

I can take a look and see how much room I have between the back of my wheel and the quad shock tommorow for you and we can go from there.

u don't even know how much that would mean to me! thanks a bunch! have been looking up about this forever and couldn't even find a decent answer. u know anything about flipping the quads?

yeah you can flip them or ditch them and get LCAs...

yeah man I searched for days...such a pita...anything to help I know what it feels like I really wish I knew if I could get 10" because there sweet...at times I wish I just went for it.

well i got them coming to my house so i guess i'm going to have to just go with them and try and get them to work. maybe flip the quads and mild spacer? but man i really really want these to fit at some point. that lip is just seXXXy! :nice: