SOLD 1965 Ford Mustang Coupe 289 10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

BhigAl

Jul 17, 2013
This vehicle is in great condition. The interior has been redone as well as the trunk interior. The car was painted the original color about two years ago so it is still fresh. The motor is very strong as well as the transmission. I work close to home so I have been using this car as my daily commuter for some time. It has never let me down. I put a new alternator and regulator in, as well as new belts, about 5 months ago. The carburetor was rebuilt less then a year ago. Basically, this is a car that is either a great starting place for a total restoration or something someone can thoroughly enjoy like I have done. This car brings people out of the woodworks.

I am the third owner and I have the clear title. There are a few small rust spots on the bottom end of the quarter panels. Typical of these cars. There are speakers in the car but no radio. Other than this, the car is a stunner.

The car will only be available for local pickup. If you are pretty close then I might be able to work something out.

See craigslist ad for pictures. http://pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/3903821334.html

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.