1965 Mustang Coupe Gt-350 Clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

c l stang

Feb 3, 2004
Maryland
I have decided to put my restored 1965 Mustang up for sale. I am about to lose my storage space for the car and will not have it sit outside. This was originally a 1965 289 automatic with air-conditioning, power steering and a standard interoir. Wimbledon white with black interior. I have restored it as a GT-350 Restromod. Painted in 2005 with PPG, all stripes are painted, sanded and then cleared over. aka no lines visible. Fiberglass hood scoop (metal hood), trunk lid, front valence and side scoops (non functional). GT-350 Gas cap, mirror and grill ornament. GT Exhaust. All new interoir in 2009. New upholstery and foam, headliner, carpet, dash-pad and kick panels. Rubber floor mats. Tach on steering column.

Engine was completely rebuilt in 2005 with new pistons, rings, all new bearings and seals. new cam and lifters. Ported heads, headers, dual exhaust that is not too loud, Edelbrock intake manifold, Edelbrock650 4 barrel carb, Acel Electronic ignition. GT air cleaner, chrome valve covers. New aluminum radiator, New fan. Transmission c4 automatic rebuilt in 2005.

Magnum 500 wheels, All new front suspension in 2005, new springs in 2004.

All the hard work on the car a been finished, Needed is light TLC to have a great piece of the past to putt around in. asking 12,500.
m1.jpg
m1.jpg m3.jpg m7.jpg m5.jpg m8.jpg m2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.