1967 Mustang C Code Coupe Value

Papa Wheelie

Apr 22, 2016
Hello, I am a newbie to the site. Ive been looking at 1964-1968 coupes for a while now. I would prefer a fastback, but I just cant spend that kind of cash. I live in the Dallas area. I found a solid 1967 Mustang C Code coupe for $8K. There is virtually no rust on the car. It needs paint, but the body seems straight and solid. Its been in storage for a few years. The guy says it runs and stops, but needs a little brake work. I posted a link below. What do you all think?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/5549140933.html

Thanks
PW

• Sponsors (?)

Hey PW, I've got a 67 C code mustang that I'll turn for quite a bit less than 8 thou !
Just Kidding though and if you'll check out - my 67 "fastback" build in this section you'll see what I mean ;)

I just wanted to mention that I live over a couple hours east of you in Texas and have been doing some serious searching on Craigslist and other areas and have found several classic Mustangs of the years you're looking for in this price range in the area. Yell at me if I can be of any help with area sources. Billy

And incidentally this one you're checking out does look pretty good. Main thing I see that's hard to find in these years seems to be a factory 4-speed.

Papa Wheelie,
Can you get the info from the data plate? A C-code coupe itself isn't terribly rare, but with the data plate info you can more easily determine whether it has a scarce set of original build options.

Let us know how it goes!

I think i'd buy it! We bought our 67 6 cylinder coupe for near that price. Everything is pretty solid on our car, runs and drives nice and had a stereo upgrade. The lower rear quarters were replaced and painted at home by a previous owner which looks good from a distance, but up close it has a lot of room for improvement - in other words, needs a paint job. So, near as I can tell, both our car and this one seem to be in about the same shape, except engine/transmission combos, with the V8 being a little more desirable. So, for that price, it seems like a pretty good buy IMO.