1976 COBRA II V8

plentino

Apr 26, 2006
I just picked up a 1976 Cobra II with a 4speed/302. It's complete and unmolested Interior is white and is in good shape. Car runs but need paint. I don't want to keep it and want to put up for sale...................Waht do these go for.

Thanks pete

• Sponsors (?)

plentino said:
I just picked up a 1976 Cobra II with a 4speed/302. It's complete and unmolested Interior is white and is in good shape. Car runs but need paint. I don't want to keep it and want to put up for sale...................Waht do these go for.

Thanks pete

ooooo. I would like tibs on the white cargo panels is they are any good. How much for the car, or parts?

Its a shame though to sell so quickly

plentino said:
ok that did not work.........how do I post pictures

thanks Pete
You need to host the photos on another site and link to them using image tags like this (but without spaces when you want to show the picture):
url]

Either find some server space somewhere or choose a free site, such as photobucket or imageshack. There are tons of them out there.

I live in California near Sacramento. I honestly do know how much to sell it for. I know nothing about these cars. I'm going to reasearch the going rate and post it on craiglist. Please make an offer if you are interested

Thanks

here is my email address: [email protected]

plentino:

It's cool if you are posting to find out how much you could sell this for in here, but if you really want to sell, I kindly ask you post your car for sale in the classifieds, at http://classifieds.stangnet.com

The site has a policy in place such that no sales activities are permitted directly within talk/tech related subforums. Thank you, and let me know if you have any questions.