1977 Mustang II Ghia Wheelhouses needed

Goldie77

Jan 4, 2021
Iowa
Hello all, I found the quarters to go on a 77 Ghia I have had since I was 17, now in upper 40's. The last pieces I am in need of are the rear wheelhouses. Looking at all the "regular" sights I have found 64 - 73 and 79 through current but like so many other parts for the Mustang II's the wheelhouses seem to be skipped. Would anyone have an idea of where these could be acquired from. Any help is appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

Hello all, I found the quarters to go on a 77 Ghia I have had since I was 17, now in upper 40's. The last pieces I am in need of are the rear wheelhouses. Looking at all the "regular" sights I have found 64 - 73 and 79 through current but like so many other parts for the Mustang II's the wheelhouses seem to be skipped. Would anyone have an idea of where these could be acquired from. Any help is appreciated

Welcome to the site! Join us in the II specific forums and be sure to post a pic or 2 - I'll say that now because you'll be asked anyway! ;)

It's been a hot minute since I had my car's body work done (back in 2001....) and I'm originally from Waterloo. Seems like I ordered my quarter skins from Keystone body supply? But there are a plethora of places online that offer them, apparently it's one body piece that's still available....

Now if you're talking about the inner, that'll most likely need to be fabbed. :shrug:

Welcome to the site! Join us in the II specific forums and be sure to post a pic or 2 - I'll say that now because you'll be asked anyway! ;)

It's been a hot minute since I had my car's body work done (back in 2001....) and I'm originally from Waterloo. Seems like I ordered my quarter skins from Keystone body supply? But there are a plethora of places online that offer them, apparently it's one body piece that's still available....

Now if you're talking about the inner, that'll most likely need to be fabbed. :shrug:
Thanks for the welcome, and the information. I have the skins I am looking for the outer Wheel houses, According to the crash guide D7ZZ6927894A and D7ZZ6927895A. I had a parts car for the rest, but being in Iowa any wheelhouse over 10 years old is rusty and at 44 they are gonna crumble once the old quarters are removed.

I'm pretty sure you're gonna have to fab something up for that. Phil Schmidt might have something in his yard, you can give him a try. I don't remember his email address off the top of my head but it's in the thread that was linked earlier by @7991LXnSHO or I think you can find him in the facebook groups. I dropped out of those groups a while back. :shrug:

I'm pretty sure you're gonna have to fab something up for that. Phil Schmidt might have something in his yard, you can give him a try. I don't remember his email address off the top of my head but it's in the thread that was linked earlier by @7991LXnSHO or I think you can find him in the facebook groups. I dropped out of those groups a while back. :shrug:
Thanks again

Reactions: 1 user