1988 Lx Power Lumbar Wire Diagram

jrp27540

Sep 9, 2016
Anyone by chance have a wire diagram that shows the wire path/voltage for the power lumbar wiring harness that is located under the seats? I looked in my Haynes, but couldn't locate it. Im trying to locate a 12 volt source under the seats to power my new seats. There is currently no power going to the lumbar harness, so I'm trying to figure why that might be.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Is this what you need?

IMG_3467.JPG
IMG_3468.JPG

Is this what you need?

IMG_3467.JPG
IMG_3468.JPG

This is perfect! Thanks! Can you do me one more favor and send back pic of page 12(referenced under the 20 amp inline fuse. Hoping that page might show me a bit more details as to it's routing location. I either have a bad fuse or wiring issue as I should have a constant voltage to that wire according to this information. Thanks again!!!!

Life got in the way, but I finally had the chance to close the loop in this issue tonight. Ends up the black/white wire was not connected to the starter solenoid, as well as missing the 20 amp inline fuse breaker. I added the 20 amp fuse breaker, connected the wire and everything is working as expected now.

Thanks for all the help!