Bob procknow

Jan 28, 2017
Hi I am 77 yrs old and I have been working on the car since 2000 and I am afraid I will not drive it. There is something wrong with it and I think I know what it is but do not have the money to finish it so I sits with a cover over it. So I will die and it will go on and I saw this on the computer and decided to join up. I Love the car I got a 10 qt. oilpan and a high rise intake manifold with a 750 sitting on top of it. I bought a high rise hood to fit the carb. and it looks beautiful it candy apple red and I paid the undercarriage the same color. She sits on wheels up front and 10 inch slicks in the back. She I pretty all the photo's are gone so I can't show them. I spent a ton of money on it and I will never drive it cause I am broke. So it sits. My grandkids will have it and have fun with it it has 12 to 1 compression so she hi-test fuel.

• Sponsors (?)

Uhmm....... Welcome to Stangnet :shrug:

Sorry to hear you are having troubles, I would suggest checking out the 79-94 section,start a thread there with the problem(s) you are having,and maybe one of the many helpful members here can help you fix it or offer money saving advice on how to fix/finish it

Welcome to:SN:Bob.

Tell us more about your mustang. Did you swap it over to a carburetor? Has it ever run with the carb?

Don't let life get you down brother, do you have an enterprising grandkid that would be willing to work with you?

Other than expense, can you physically do the work to get it running?

Let's get that bad boy of yours underway. We'll help you out with what we can.

When you can get pictures, post them for us, we'd love to see it.

I'm going to move your thread over to the '79-'95 General Talk subforum, there's lots of gearheads there that would be more than willing to lend a hand.

Glad you joined us Bob.

Welcome to:SN:Bob.

Tell us more about your mustang. Did you swap it over to a carburetor? Has it ever run with the carb?

Don't let life get you down brother, do you have an enterprising grandkid that would be willing to work with you?

Other than expense, can you physically do the work to get it running?

Let's get that bad boy of yours underway. We'll help you out with what we can.

When you can get pictures, post them for us, we'd love to see it.

I'm going to move your thread over to the '79-'95 General Talk subforum, there's lots of gearheads there that would be more than willing to lend a hand.

Glad you joined us Bob.

Don't be so loud Dave,....Bob's asleep.
8551-1343936803-fcc644e8a0a31e36e9aee48418778393_zps9f231be8.gif

Where'd you move it from? He'll probably never find it now.