1989 A Pillar Interior Plastic, Can't Find It Anywhere.

IEATLEAD

Sep 7, 2001
Keller, TX
So, I've been off this site for many years and I finally have another Stang to work on. It's a 1989 LX Hatch and the interior restoration was started before I purchased the car. The individuals that started the process apparently are super human idiots. They overtightened every single trim piece that has an exposed screw. That being said, I have to now replace almost every single piece of interior trim. I can find some of the panels online for sale such as the sill plates and rear plastic trim. I can not find the A-Pillar plastic pieces. I can only find pillars with gauges in them?

Does, any one know where I can find these pieces repro or NOS?

Regards,
Brian

• Sponsors (?)

Thank you guys for the responses. I'll check out ebay. Seems like there could be a market here for some reproduction pieces? These fox bodies are hitting classic car ages and I'm sure there are many people that are looking for these as new pieces.

Thank you again!

I have another interior trim related question. My car has the grey interior, I expect I will have to paint what ever trim I get. Does anyone know the paint code for the interior grey in 1989? Also, can anyone recommend the proper process for priming and painting? I'll also hit up the search for information as well.