Interior and Upholstery 1990 Mustang constant hot to radio (premium sound)

Where does the EVTM show the routing back there? I was looking for it, but couldn't find it.
BTW, I don't have any wires next to the right rear fender well. So, who knows what the previous owner did with those wires.

Does yours have a section for component location? I have a book for 88 and one for 93. I cannot find my 89. In the 93 it is on 151-12 and 151-13. In the 88 it is not as detailed, but you can see the harnesses labeled on the courtesy lamp pages in the pgs 64-70 range. There is some more shown in the radio section starting on pg 100.

• Sponsors (?)

My book does have the component locations. But, I just got the book last week and some of the components aren't listed in the back with the index of the other components. So, locating them has been difficult.

That page 66 pic (5 from the bottom) looks interesting. It actually labels the wire that goes to the RH rear speaker. I don't see that in my book.
The pic from page 97 shows c216 on the rear speaker wires. In my 1990 that's c207 and is located at the drivers kick panel. There are no other splices or components listed past c207 there.
That Full Body View would have been nice, had they included that in the 1990 book:mad:.

So, the previous owner cut the pink wires at the LR speaker and tapped a black & black/white wire into them and attached about 10' of wire to that speaker and shoved all that extra wire under the speaker. The weird thing is, the wires he tapped into looked to be a solid pink and a pink with a wide grey stripe that is mostly worn away.
I still have not seen the RH speaker wires at the back of the car, but will continue searching. What they did for the RH rear speaker is run a black and black/white wire from the radio, under the carpet below the glove box, sort of down the passengers kick panel, under the RH door and up the trim to the speaker.
Easy enough to tie into both, but I was hoping to use the stock connector behind the radio for all the connections.
The wires to the LR speaker are supposed to be PK/LG and PK/LB, so I'll have to figure out for sure what those two wires are they tied into. They both come out of what appear to be the stock splice on top of the wheel well.