1990 Mustang GT For Sale - Southern NH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalcop

Jun 6, 2004
New Hampshire
This is not my car, no emails or PM's, please. I just spotted this thing, in my travels, and wanted to pass it on. 1990 Mustang GT, hatch, black w/red interior. 53K miles. Car has a CHP shortblock w/Trick Flow heads, Edelbrock/Typhoon intake, FRRP B Cam, 24# injectors, BBK throttle body, Aeromotive FP regulator, BBK in fender CAI, shorty headers, catted X -pipe, aftermarket cat back (unknown brands). Rebuilt T5 tranny, and new clutch. That is the good stuff!

For the bad: car has a nasty dent in the hood, because the TB sat up, too high, so the hood was 'relieved' to fit? The front GT valance is cracked, and will need to be replaced. There is a small dent, in the cowl, and some noticeable door dings, but overall the paint is good, but needs a serious buffing. The quarter moldings are what you would expect, and there is a tiny bit of rust, starting, under the GT wing, totally repairable, at this point. AC does not work. New, stock brakes and turbine wheels, with good rubber. Car really appears stock, from the exterior, with real sleeper potential. The interior is good, but could use a good, professional cleaning. The seller does have a bunch of extra parts, that will go with the car.

The seller is very motivated, and is moving out of the country. He has $12K invested, but is open to offers. Probably 1/2 that would get the job done, maybe even less. I don't really have a bunch of info about the car, just wanted to pass on a possible good deal, to the Stangnet guys in Southern NH and MA, RI etc. :nice:

Contact info: Phil - Southern NH. 603/585-6681

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.