1993 GT front seats for classic upgrade + 1968 black front buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcarlson

Aug 16, 2006
I have 2 pairs of front seats available for sale.

The first pair is out of my current 1968 coupe. They are black and in decent shape. They will need to be recovered down the road as there are a few punctures here and there. They would function fine for a daily driver for the time being. I just picked up a nice pair of '93 seats that I'm putting in my '68 so I don't need them. Not looking for a lot, so just make me an offer on these.

I also have another set of seats that I picked up, intending to put in my '68, which are from a 1993. These look great in 67-68, all you have to do is put your old seat track on these seats to make it fit. I believe that these are out of a GT, as they are the nicer style and have the extendable leg-rest. They are black in color and cloth. The upholstery itself is in good shape. There are some areas of discoloring on the upholstery. It would be hard to call it a stain because it just looks like the area is wet. The frame is solid on both. They do come with tracks, but the track on the driver's side has been shoddily welded together. The passenger side track is fine. $200 obo

I can provide pictures of both upon request, just send me an e-mail or a PM.

I am located in SoCal, in Manhattan Beach. Pick-up preferred, but I can ship with UPS ground if necessary.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.