1994-1995 Tailights

95gt_stang

Nov 12, 2008
Does anyone have any pics of the stock 94-95 tailights that they have smoked out using VHT? Ive looked everywhere and anybody that has done it swapped to the 96-98 tailights. Can you not do it to the 94-95's or something?

• Sponsors (?)

Paul's (Blackened302) old car:
IMG_1862.jpg

I was trying to find a picture of Eric's (The Green GT) car that shows it, but right now I can't find any. Maybe he'll come post up a pic or two for you.

That looks pretty sweet. You could just do a 50% tint with VHT, right? I want to do that with my Cobra's taillights, but I don't want full blackout.

I would imagine it's only as dark as you make it, since it's transparent. A light coat would probably give you the smoked effect that you're looking for without sacrificing too much visibility.

i cant really find a good picture of mine... but i have about 8 or 9 coats on mine and they look great... the clearity through the lense looks even better, still very clear especially at nite which is crucial... take your time, especially with prep if your doing it yourself.. you wont regret it

yeah yeah, I know...it's the same thing I posted in your other thread lol. I figured i'd post for people who aren't on that board.

Before
100_1687.jpg

CAR3.jpg

after
100_1728.jpg

000_0074.jpg

000_0075.jpg

04-27-07_1751.jpg

04-27-07_1750.jpg

I used vht night shades, wet sanded it after a couple coats...went to discount and used their clearcoat in a can then wetsanded it...suprisingly it turned out decent IMO and it's still holding up find after almost 3 years.