1994 ford musatng gt haha look at this wing

• Sponsors (?)

Some people are better suited to own Hawnduhs. Anyways, about those seats, a good friend of mine bought a '95 GT coupe last fall, and his also has the V6 seats. Do you guys know if the GT seats were sold as an option? I know his isn't a GTS or a V6 body because his VIN # says its a '95 GT, and he also has stock fog lights. I'm stumped.

Huge difference, the V6 seats are more or less flat, and the GT seats have much more side bulstering, on the seat bottom and on the back sides. Almost makes the bottom look like 3 pieces, how the material is molded and whatnot.

1TallMF said:
I know his isn't a GTS or a V6 body because his VIN # says its a '95 GT, and he also has stock fog lights. I'm stumped.

Well..my GTS' vin said GT also. And I also had factory fogs. You could get all the GT options on a GTS. You just couldn't get Anti-Lock brakes.

Thank god I didn't have the crappy V6 seats...those things look very uncomfortable.

grey cloth V6 seats:

P7010694.jpg

grey cloth GT seats:

602797_7_full.jpg

image013.jpg

Attachments

• P7010694.jpg
    P7010694.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 602797_7_full.jpg
    602797_7_full.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 86
  • image013.jpg
    image013.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 80
95yellowGTS said:
Well..my GTS' vin said GT also. And I also had factory fogs. You could get all the GT options on a GTS. You just couldn't get Anti-Lock brakes.

Thank god I didn't have the crappy V6 seats...those things look very uncomfortable.

Oh okay... hhmm I'll see if he has ABS on his, that would answer the question

Yeah, the VIN on a GTS will say GT. The "S" just means stripped. Any they can have the fogs ... or whatever (except ABS) ... because you could still add options. If he has V6 seats, it's probably a GTS.

On topic, I don't think the flames are THAT bad, but I'd never do it. The wing is hideous.