SOLD 1996 Mustang Gt Original Owner Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have owned this car since the first day it was delivered. It was ordered by my wife and we have meticulously maintained it throughout it's life. It's an automatic. The paint is laser red with a black cloth interior. It is garage kept. The car was Ziebart coated the first week to protect from rust. The only mods are a K&N CAI, a set of American Thunder Flowmaster exhaust, 03 Cobra rims, tinted windows and the Cobra R fiberglass hood. The front seat has been covered since the first day. I personally change the oil every 5K using synthetic (Mobil 1) right from the beginning. The car has 165K miles, but runs like new. Anytime something appeared out of the norm, it went to the local Ford dealer for repair. The A/C was just repaired with a new compressor/evaporator. I think once you see the car, you will understand the attention to detail it has received. We have all the documentation including title. I am asking $5300.00 for the car. I can deliver within 50 miles. I live in Titusville, Florida. Thanks for looking.

John

96 Mustang GT Rear .jpg
96 Mustang GT Front.jpg 96 Mustang GT side profile.jpg 96 Mustang GT Side.jpg 96 Mustang GT.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

In an effort to get the car to a good home, I am reducing the price to $4600.00. Given the condition of the car and the documentation that comes with it, I believe this is more than fair to everyone. BTW, the car is also listed in Auto Trader now, as well. There are some additional pics there. Thanks for looking !

Status
Not open for further replies.