Expired 1996 Mystic Cobra/ Roll Cage/ Gr40 Suspension/ Parts Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Wick

Aug 28, 2012
I have for sale a 1996 mystic with front end damage to frame that I'd like to sell whole. I took out alot of the front suspension like the 2000Cobra r big brakes, the griggs cc plates, girggs coilover, koni struts, etc and had a great shop put them in a 1994 black gt( which I also have for sale at 3200-if interested). I recently got alot more hours at my job and do NOT want to part out individually, unless its something not time demanding. Theres still a good 8k in parts here, this is the full list of whats left, the modular performance built 5.0 dohc ( balanced/printed, bored/sleeved) motor with completely forged internals, 10.5.1 compression ratio, fr500 camshafts and valvetrain. canton road race oil pan , screamin demon coil pack swith 9.0 wires. the tranny is the stock t45 but with a short throwwhats left of the suspension is the grigg tubular k member, griggs through floor subframe connectors, global west ladder subbframe connectors, koni yellow double adjustable shocks still in the back, mm torque arm and panhard bar, and inside lies a nice custom 6 point tig welded roll cage. exhaust setup includes frpp shorty headers to dr gas o/r x pipe to borla exhaust with stock cobra tips. 4.30 gears, 31 spline axle, and other misc parts like autometer programmable shift light, autometer gauges, FR500 steering wheel( which will need restitching and i may just do that myself and keep), some 5 point harness', adjustable clutch quadrant and alot more . As for the mystic paint, theres some oxidation in the normal spots for it to happen but not to bad. the hood is gone and ive taken off the front fenders( the drivers side fender isnt dmgd but the passengers is bent, but thats a simple fix) I'll take any offer. THANKS-Nick edit: these are all old pictures with the wheels still on. the car is currently on jacks in a garage wth the whole front suspension off, but if youre really interested in it and dont live to far, I'll definately find a way to make it work, and for a good price. Any questions? email me at [email protected] $$$2500. The pictures seem to not fit on this site, so email me and ill send you some.

Attachments

• IMG_1808 cobra.jpg
    IMG_1808 cobra.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 387
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.