1997 cobra seat upholstery question

ozark

Nov 16, 2020
MO
I'm new to the forum. I recently bought a 97 Cobra project and it was missing the front bucket seats. I found some 97 Cobra buckets but they are brown and need some repair. My interior is black leather. I've been looking online at Katzkins and Lseat (cheaper) for new covers but they don't list Cobra seats. Are the Cobra seats different than the GT seats, they look larger. I've done many searches and can't seem to find a definitive answer. Lseat recommended GT convertible seat covers ?? Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20201116_144249.jpg
    IMG_20201116_144249.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Sponsors (?)

Well if you bought them thru EBay then you should have a money back guarantee if you are not happy with the product. I need to replace the covers on my wifes ragtop. It has white leather. Thinking about LMR vinyl as a cheap alternative.

I'm new to the forum. I recently bought a 97 Cobra project and it was missing the front bucket seats. I found some 97 Cobra buckets but they are brown and need some repair. My interior is black leather. I've been looking online at Katzkins and Lseat (cheaper) for new covers but they don't list Cobra seats. Are the Cobra seats different than the GT seats, they look larger. I've done many searches and can't seem to find a definitive answer. Lseat recommended GT convertible seat covers ?? Any help appreciated.
Well if you bought them thru EBay then you should have a money back guarantee if you are not happy with the product. I need to replace the covers on my wifes ragtop. It has white leather. Thinking about LMR vinyl as a cheap alternative.
It takes a few weeks to get them. Supposed to be here by Christmas. I think they are in Australia . I'll post when I get them.