Not open for further replies.

stockman1

Oct 8, 2013
IMG_1213.JPG
sebring.JPG
steeda1.jpg
steeda2.jpg
IMG_1253.JPG
1999 Steeda Q400 Convertible Serial number 99-19. Rare history, 2 owner car.

Full G-trac suspension with adjustable Tokico shocks, Camber/Caster plates, Ford Racing aluminum drive shaft, Auburn differential, Ford Racing 3.55 gear, Brembo Gran Turismo big brake kit, Classic industries side exhaust, Bassani Cross pipe, Vortech S trim Supercharger, Intercooler, BOV, Kenne Bell Boosta-pump, Diablo MAFIA, Big Ass MAF, Corbeau Racing Seats, Six point Roll bar. Simpson Belts, Steeda Tri-ax Shifter, C&R radiator, Steeda light weight domed hood, Agent 47 Brake ducts, Ultra light SSR wheels, Classic industries signal mirrors, Sequential turn signals, Functional rear wing, Fresh engine with forged internals, just under 1000 miles.

This vehicle was Steeda's Engineering and Catalog car for SN95 parts and development.

99-19 appeared on the cover of the Feb 2000 issue of Mustang 5.0 Mag. I have all the documentation including letters from original owner, Austin Craig of J Walter Thompson, to the various vendors involved with the project and correspondence with Dario Orlando of Steeda.

Car was present at Barrett Jackson Palm Beach, the Woodward Dream Cruise, Meadowbrook Hall, Fords 100th Anniversary etc.

I am the second owner. This link with provide more detail:http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/4347_1999_steeda_mustang_convertible_austin_craig/

99-19 is currently set up as a track day car. I do have all OEM interior parts including the Classic industries light bar. The roll bar can be removed to convert the Q400 back to original configuration.

This car is very powerful and handles like a race car. It is street legal.

Orig. cost in 1999 was $27,165 for the Mustang GT convertible and $22,395 for the Steeda conversion. Again I have all paperwork.

This car has a very interesting story and was previously owned by a Mustang legend. Your chance to own a piece of Mustang history that will only appreciate.

Vehicle is located in North East Florida.

For addition pictures or info please email address s[email protected]
IMG_1213.JPG
sebring.JPG
steeda1.jpg
steeda2.jpg
IMG_1253.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.