1999 mustang GT, limited edition

Hey guys, I have a 1999 mustang GT, limited edition, 35th anniversary car and I would love to know what the production number is on it.
If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

There is a MOD here on the site with the screen name of Voorhees who can supply you with the actual LE Production number of your 35th Anniversary Edition. You might try sending him a private message and ask for some assistance.

I have owned two of the 1999LE Mustangs, one was purchased new off of the lot, a silver automatic convertible. The second was a two owner that I picked up in San Antonio, TX it was a white manual convertible with 27,000 miles on it.

I am currently looking at another, it is a one owner convertible with manual transmission and 47,000 miles on it.

There is a MOD here on the site with the screen name of Voorhees who can supply you with the actual LE Production number of your 35th Anniversary Edition. You might try sending him a private message and ask for some assistance.

I have owned two of the 1999LE Mustangs, one was purchased new off of the lot, a silver automatic convertible. The second was a two owner that I picked up in San Antonio, TX it was a white manual convertible with 27,000 miles on it.

I am currently looking at another, it is a one owner convertible with manual transmission and 47,000 miles on it.
Thanks so much for responding! I was reading the threads a few days ago and noticed he was the one to contact. I sent him a message but still no response. Maybe I'll hear from him soon. I love my manual 99 LE. It's been a good one. Thanks again!!!