2 1/16 gauges that match cobra gauge cluster?

Maarty

Jul 23, 2010
i just got my speed of sound gauge pod for my cobra with the raptor shift light atatchment. I cant decide what style gauges to go with that will match the stock white faced cobra ones. I wanted to go with autometer and looked at the night and day pics they have on their site but i cant decide on any. I saw that some people use the autometer lunar gauges and they seem to look pretty good, i was wondering if anyone had some sugessions? B.T.W one gauge is gunna be air/fuel and i havent decided on the other yet. thanks guys!

• Sponsors (?)

i just got my speed of sound gauge pod for my cobra with the raptor shift light atatchment. I cant decide what style gauges to go with that will match the stock white faced cobra ones. I wanted to go with autometer and looked at the night and day pics they have on their site but i cant decide on any. I saw that some people use the autometer lunar gauges and they seem to look pretty good, i was wondering if anyone had some sugessions? B.T.W one gauge is gunna be air/fuel and i havent decided on the other yet. thanks guys!

Post some pics?

Yeah the Phantoms are very close.

04Sleeper has some gauges that are a PERFECT match and even say "SVT" on their faces. Ill see if I can find some pics.