2.3 Whipple on 2 valve

Hey all, working on my 5th mustang (2nd SN95). It’s a beautiful 03 Ox White GT. It has a 2.3 Whipple that I’m trying to find some info on the kit. Supposedly 100 kits were made by a guy that owns a motor sports shop who purchased old tooling from saleen. This allowed him to manufacture an intake for the 2.3 Whipple to be bolted on to a. 2 valve. He put together a kit consisting of the supercharger, liquid cooled intercooler system, etc...including tune. I’ve tried googling most everything I can, however I can’t seem to come up with anything on it. It’s a beautiful install and all seems to match up, im just curious if there’s any truth to the origin of this. Again, only 100 of these kits were ever built (or so I’m told). Appreciate any insights.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

There is a Facebook shop called johnnys motorsports https://www.facebook.com/jonsmotorsports/
He makes and sells these kits. The info you provided seems right and he is making a new batch with my hopes of getting my hands on one
I have a kit from jonse, I bought it from a guy who never installed it, I think I have most everything but I’m not sure about the alternator, if it needs relocation and I don’t see a gasket for the head unit, is there a gasket that’s supposed to go between head unit and the manifold
I’m super excited about this kit, I’ve done everything to my car except forged internals
I have custom cams and longtubes and 373 gear kit with gt500 bearings and mcCloud clutch h UPR quadrant and firewall adjuster, cobra brakes, Viking dbl adj coil-overs, BBK control arms, cobra hood, bumpers and spoiler, cobra interior, mach 1 sail panels mach 1 gauge cluster , so anyway that’s the rundown and this is the last big thing i was gonna add to the car
I’ll add a pic of the whipple 2.3

Attachments

• 73F1016B-D659-4A78-AA0F-08A48257C8EF.jpeg
    73F1016B-D659-4A78-AA0F-08A48257C8EF.jpeg
    462.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 556FE40D-C548-4B66-8A0F-3C1A07CC3D62.jpeg
    556FE40D-C548-4B66-8A0F-3C1A07CC3D62.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 81
I have a kit from jonse, I bought it from a guy who never installed it, I think I have most everything but I’m not sure about the alternator, if it needs relocation and I don’t see a gasket for the head unit, is there a gasket that’s supposed to go between head unit and the manifold
I’m super excited about this kit, I’ve done everything to my car except forged internals
I have custom cams and longtubes and 373 gear kit with gt500 bearings and mcCloud clutch h UPR quadrant and firewall adjuster, cobra brakes, Viking dbl adj coil-overs, BBK control arms, cobra hood, bumpers and spoiler, cobra interior, mach 1 sail panels mach 1 gauge cluster , so anyway that’s the rundown and this is the last big thing i was gonna add to the car
I’ll add a pic of the whipple 2.3
2000 mustang gt 2v

Attachments

• 297DF2CF-6B6D-45D8-BFC0-CEDD54F100AF.jpeg
    297DF2CF-6B6D-45D8-BFC0-CEDD54F100AF.jpeg
    679.2 KB · Views: 63