20 Years Young!

SjStang00

Feb 20, 2008
Florida
Turn 20 today! Yea on income tax day everyones favorite national holiday :rlaugh: haha. Been 4 years since I've had my license and currently on car number 4.....not too bad right? :shrug: AND on transmission number 2 (got the stang's rebuilt) and now I just got my trucks rebuilt...:nonono:

I should just stay away from the cars, but in the mean time im going to enjoy the weekend! :D :D

• Sponsors (?)

happy bday man!

I remember 20.....20 kinda sucks...you still pay a crap load on insurance, and your not of legal age to drink...after 21 bdays are just another day...but when I turned 25 this year my insurance did drop $50/mo...and that was also replacing my old DD civic with liability, with my mustang with full coverage, kinda funny I saved $35/mo and got a lot nicer car with full coverage....still haven't figured that one out..

how many tickets? :p

happy birthday :nice:

haha only 1 for HID's :nonono:.....

happy b-day!!

thanks man appreciate it!

happy bday man!

I remember 20.....20 kinda sucks...you still pay a crap load on insurance, and your not of legal age to drink...after 21 bdays are just another day...but when I turned 25 this year my insurance did drop $50/mo...and that was also replacing my old DD civic with liability, with my mustang with full coverage, kinda funny I saved $35/mo and got a lot nicer car with full coverage....still haven't figured that one out..

thanks man! haha i know a saying "youre 18 till youre 21" which is kinda true. Jeez by what you said looks like you got the hook up! 25 doesnt seem like such a bad age lol.

They are all right, 21 is the last birthday that will matter to you, besides hanging out and celebrating with family and friends, everything after this is just a number. I'm just 22 and I can already feel that.

So what are you going to treat yourself to?

happy birthday! like the others say only 1 more year to go before it gets boring. I'm 21 now.. will be 22 in august. 20 kinda sucked.... and after 21 you really start to feel 'old'.

sounds like you should buy yourself a spare tranny for your birthday :)

I'm 20 as well, going to be the big 21 in a couple weeks though. Then Im not worried bout looking forward to anything after that lol.

I've never had any tranny problems, but I did manage to get the ole 4.6 to knocking. Only 2 tickets. My '86 5.0/T5 car I just bought is my 22nd vehicle, that's what you get when you grow up around a dealer's license haha.:nice:

They are all right, 21 is the last birthday that will matter to you, besides hanging out and celebrating with family and friends, everything after this is just a number. I'm just 22 and I can already feel that.

So what are you going to treat yourself to?

Haha I actually got my ears pierced today....at claires LOL. I got some bday money and will prob get tattoo number 2 this weekend :D

happy birthday! like the others say only 1 more year to go before it gets boring. I'm 21 now.. will be 22 in august. 20 kinda sucked.... and after 21 you really start to feel 'old'.

sounds like you should buy yourself a spare tranny for your birthday :)

haha a spare tranny wouldnt be a bad idea. Just keep one in the apartment just incase haha.

Happy Bday.... Man, you guys are making me feel old:(

I dont try! haha, im a bit older than some other guys on here...sorta kinda.

I'm 20 as well, going to be the big 21 in a couple weeks though. Then Im not worried bout looking forward to anything after that lol.

I've never had any tranny problems, but I did manage to get the ole 4.6 to knocking. Only 2 tickets. My '86 5.0/T5 car I just bought is my 22nd vehicle, that's what you get when you grow up around a dealer's license haha.:nice:

haha when you said 22nd i thought it was a typo for "2nd" but then i saw dealers license and i was like DAMN!

happy B-day!

dont feel bad.... ill be 19 in june!:cool:

Damn now IM startin to feel old lol. Thanks for all the wishes guys, a couple of my friends took me to Boardwalk by Disney (since we live 20 min away) and hung out there it was fun :D

Damn now IM startin to feel old lol. Thanks for all the wishes guys, a couple of my friends took me to Boardwalk by Disney (since we live 20 min away) and hung out there it was fun

Man, I have so many memories of that being built, and going there afterwards. One of the coolest places.

Looks like you are in the Orlando Area? I just graduated from UCF last year. trying to find a Mustang club locally? do you guys meet? My stang is a little older that the ones you guys have