2001 Mustang GT Covertible - Gray/Blk Leather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trom302

May 7, 2005
Up for sale is my 2001 Mustang GT Convertible. I have had this vehicle for 7 years. This car is in excellent shape. I have garaged it since I've owned it. This car has served as my daily driver for many years. It is painted mineral gray with a black leather interior. Car is fully optioned with all equipment in good working condition. car has been well maintained and serviced at all scheduled intervals. it is mainly stock with a lot of original equipment still in place. This car runs great and the body is in great shape. Title is clear and is free and clear of any liens. Tires are about a year old and have only minimal wear. Mileage is relatively low for the age of the vehicle currently at 79,026 as of now. the digital odometer display goes out on occasion, but does not affect the accuracy of the mileage recorded. The convertible top is original. Feel free to call me at (407) 796 - 8356 with any additional questions. Sorry, I am not seeking any trades. Additional pictures are available upon request
$8000 Orlando FL

Attachments

• IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.