2002 Gt Sohc Injector Body Style? Ev1?

modulistic

Nov 26, 2002
long story, but the gist of it is I was pulling the motor from underneath along with the K frame, and forgot to unhook the fuel line. consequently I started pulling and bent the fuel rail to hell and had to get a professional products fuel rail kit. the kit fit great with the stock injectors.

later, I need to pull the injectors and use them on another project, a 92 5.0. the injectors swapped over great, no fitment issues. I then sold the 5.0 car so I cant look at the injectors that came out anymore. I grabbed the 5.0 injectors and they physically fit into the rail, the connectors match up but the connectors from the 5.0 seem to be molded closer to the body of the injector. so when I try to plug them in, the rail interferes with the connector and wont allow me to plug them in.

to distill my question, i need to order 8 new stock GT injectors, but they need to be like the ones that came off the 4.6. im thinking its EV1 but wanted to check here because shipping to Alaska is insane expensive and I dont want to be shipping parts back and forth.

thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Pretty sure I had pink EV1's on my 2003 GT

198858d1358350550-required-hardware-300hp-exige-bosch-injectors.jpg