2002 Mustang Gt Rear Ended Shell For Sale. With Or Without Parts Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponycrazy02

May 17, 2009
Goshen, NY
I have a 2002 Mustang GT that was rear ended on the driver's side. The first accident that shows on the report is from the previous owner. She was an elderly person and hit a shopping cart at walmart. She filed an accident report so she could get it fixed. Bumper was cracked. As for the most recent accident, it will need a rear quarter panel from what it seems. Shipping arrangements must be made by the buyer or pick up. It could easily be made into an awesome car for someone that can replace the damage panel. The car has no engine, no transmission, no fenders, no rear bumper, no exhaust, no front/rear windows, no wheels and will come as a roller which includes:

VIN:1FAFP42X32F213053 clear title

interior minus the front seats
dash, airbags, interior panels
steering wheel (not in great shape...will need leather around the wheel)
dark charcoal carpet
doors with door panels and windows and wiring. Driver door missing handle(broken)
sail panels
trunk lid with spoiler and brake light
cracked front bumper
stock rear end with gears
driveshaft
stock gt springs/shocks/struts that are like new
front seats rails only...one power and one is not
full engine wiring harness for v8
interior wiring harness front to back
fuel pump
fuel tank
filler neck
fuse box
radiator
ac condenser
abs unit
overflow coolant tank
ecu for manual transmission

I might be forgetting some things so feel free to ask questions...whatever parts I have left I will just include with the car.
I can sell the shell plus everything I have for $3500 and you can find it on ebay here...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120970622990?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

OR

I am willing to sell the shell only with k member, front spindles, full gt suspension with 45k miles on it, stock 8.8 rear end with stock gears for a fraction of that cost, which can be found here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120970879107?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Feel free to make me offers on any of them. Worse I can say is no.

Thank you for your time.
Sold as is

22.jpg
11.jpg
33.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.