Expired 2004 Sonic Blue Mustang Gt For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Rutan

Sep 14, 2012
Marion, Iowa
Im looking to sell my 2004 mustang gt. It is sonic blue and has 48k miles on it. Mechanically it is a perfect car. Everything on the vehicle is bone stock with the exception of a steeda tri-ax short throw shifter, tinted tail lights, and chrome inserts in the word "mustang" on the back bumper. It is a 40th anniversary car and has polished 17"'s (which you can see) The tires are a michellin pilot sport with under 5k miles on them.... If you have further questions please feel free to email! 12,500 is my asking price for the vehicle.

Attachments

• P5280014_2.JPG
    P5280014_2.JPG
    347 KB · Views: 3,240
  • Sponsors (?)

Well, in all honesty, the fact that you joined the forum an placed your car for sale on the same day could be a big red flag to many. These forums can be like family. Secondly, having sold many cars and advertised them in forums, no traffic means exactly what you see: little to no interest among this crowd. Could be price, location, lots of factors. Probably price. Look a few posts up at the black 04 for sale in Boston. My 2 cents. Nice car, though. I'm in the market for a new edge, but it's out of my budget. GLWS

Yeah a reply, I just wanted someone to talk to.... ;) I hear what you're saying I have been on this forum for a number of years but it was hooked to an old email that I lost so i just created a new account. Yes you are right about the other stuff also, thanks for the input! Ill reduce the price to 11,000... Also as far as the area I live obviously that would make people not prefer the car if I ever had driven it in the winter with the salt and snow... This car sits in my garage all winter, I rarely have driven it in the rain in the summer. I never take it out in the spring until the roads have been cleaned and have had numerous rain storms to wash away the salt... Hopefully this generates some sort of response on the car! Thanks for the input!

Attachments

• P5280013.JPG
    P5280013.JPG
    372.1 KB · Views: 6,360
  • P5280015.JPG
    P5280015.JPG
    333.2 KB · Views: 431
Also, keep in mind this is just one of many forums, and one of dozens of ways to sell your car-especially online. Don't let the traffic (or lack thereof) on one site drive your pricing decisions. When I sold my 09, I stuck to my price, that many forum 'experts' said was way too high. I adjusted a little, but was willing to wait it out. I finally sold the car through autotrader. I see your car on here, and at $11k, now you're getting close to my budget. But, when I factor in the cost of travel to pick up a car, it quickly erodes the value of the deal. Just pick a fair price, advertise as widely as possible, be patient, and it will sell. The 2 sonic blue GTs that popped up near me sold before I could make a move on them. They are, at least in my opinion, VERY desireable cars. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.