2005 interior pic...

• Sponsors (?)

Rather than link to the gay BON thread, here's the picture:

05interior.jpg

I wonder how flexible the interior options will be. I like the chromed shifter and the color coded door panels but I'm not feeling the single color coded seats and floor mats. I like the two toned Cobra seats(a nice blue and black combo would look sweat). And all that aluminum on the dash I can see being a pain in the butt to keep clean and keep from blinding you during the sunny days and here in Texas you get those alot.

Did you guys notice the little switch in the left front corner of the driver's cushion? Chevy Malibu has a similar switch for heated seats. I wonder if that is what that switch does?

I really like the interior. I would like a red stang with that red interior....

did you guys notice where the door handle is? it's just like the new(er) jetta's...and i hate those door handles, lol. They just feel cheap...looks like that's where the power windows button is, too...just like the jetta...:shrug: I guess it could be the door locks switch...but i hate the setup of the jettas...

The rest of that interior is :worship: though...esp. the seats and the shifter

It reminds me of the interior of the fox. I mean the basic layout. The dash, center console, and door panels look like they are the same design. Now I am getting excited thinking of how it might fit in a 5.0.

Looks very very sweet.

If I bought it, I'd get a shifter lever thats adds 2-3"... I'd be afraid w/ the stock one to have a little fun... I wouldn't want to jam my hand into the console or pinch my fingers between the boot opening and console while slamming gears going down the strip or something. I can just see that happening :nice:

What gets my tiny chub hard is the steering wheel to shifter position!!! FINALLY!!! Look at how high mounted the shifter is! I finally won't have to envy my buddy's Miata shifter.

Good riddence to the current "reach for the bottom of the floor" version...